Community Enterprise Insurance
Community Enterprise is a specialist package product designed for the specific needs of the Third Sector. This includes community groups, voluntary organisations, faith groups, charities, social enterprises, and community interest companies.
We understand that these groups are unique and undertake a wide variety of activities. Our insurance cover has been specifically tailored to meet these requirements.
Our bespoke cover provides insurance solutions for a wide range of Third Sector risks including (but not exclusive to):
- Risks providing advice and training;
- Arts & Crafts workshops, studios, and libraries;
- Cafes, coffee shops and tea rooms;
- Concert halls, events venues, galleries, and theatres;
- Education Centres;
- Food and clothing banks;
- Historical, literary, cultural, and humanistic societies;
- Retail risks, offices, and call centres;
- Community Restaurants, pubs, and wine bars;
- Village halls and community centres.
We can also consider:
- Clinics and surgeries;
- Day centres
- Religious buildings and retreats;
- Wildlife and animal shelters/sanctuaries;
- Youth clubs.
We offer highly competitive rates and generous commission levels across our full range of products.
- Goods in Transit – £2,000
- Money – £5,000 in Transit / £2,000 in Safe
- Deterioration of Stock – £2,000
- Glass cover – £5,000
- Public & Products Liability – £5,000,000
- Employers Liability – £10,000,000
- Professional Liability – £100,000
- Directors & Offices / Trustee Indemnity – £100,000
- Legal Expenses – £100,000
- Automatic cover extensions:
- Property at fund-raising events, cups, trophies, memorabilia, and religious artefacts
- Raffle prizes and donations
- Bequeathed property
- Motor no claims discount protection
- Pastoral care
- Tenants’ Improvements
- Electronic Business Equipment
- Business Interruption