Home & Contents Insurance Products 1

Home & Contents Insurance

We provide the three main home insurance policies:

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Combined buildings and contents insurance
flood water measurer

Our new Home and Content Plus product offers enhanced flood insurance cover, backed by A Rated Capacity, it is specifically set up to cover home buildings and contents insurance for houses in high flood risk areas.

We are now able to offer flood cover for all eligible properties. Our policy provides you with full buildings and contents cover but also with full flood cover at competitive prices and affordable excesses.

We also have substantial expertise in non-standard home and contents insurance cover, covering homes with subsidence history and non-standard construction. We also speclialise in insurance for property proposers with CCJ histories.

We can also offer contents in isolation under our ‘Contents Plus’ policy, as well as catering for private dwelling where businesses are run from, under our ‘Business Home’ product. These products all get the benefits of our standard Home and Contents policy with the extension of cover to cater for any business activities and visitors to the home.

We offer highly competitive rates and generous commission levels across our full range of products.

Please click here for your tailored online quotation or call our underwriting team on 0333 032 5000 who will assist you with any unusual or difficult risks.

What’s Covered?

As Standard

  • 30% of contents amount as valuables
  • Pedal cycles
  • Property owners liability – £2,000,000

Adjustable Covers

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Accidental damage
  • Worldwide all risks for personal possessions
  • Business use extensions – POL – Stock – Business equipment