Providing a consistent underwriting approach
13 February 2023
We are aware that a number of MGAs in the market have become inconsistent with their underwriting approach, due to restricted capacity and reduced binder limits. We know this is a concern for many brokers so we would like to put your mind at rest and confirm this is not the case with NBS. In a sector where capacity is not guaranteed, we offer consistency to brokers that is unrivalled in our field, and we remain committed to a ‘service first’ approach.
Our insurer partners remain delighted with our high standard of underwriting and the excellent loss ratio results we produce. These strong relationships with our insurer partners, allows us to continue to offer A-rated capacity across all products, giving us the ability to underwrite more policies at better rates as well as consider scheme consolidation opportunities.
At NBS we understand how important it is to be consistent and allowing you to provide your customers with a fair price for insurance is key. To ensure our products offer fair value, we ensure our policy fee structure is not only set at a realistic price but also sustainable, we understand this may not be the case with other MGAs in the market.
What makes NBS different?
- Expert team of Underwriters committed to providing the best possible terms.
- Market-leading insurance products providing you with a competitive advantage.
- Realistic and sustainable policy fee structure.
- Wide range of commercial and non-standard home insurance products available.
- Providing a fast turnaround on quotations, even for the most complex of cases.
- Award-winning and easy to use quotation system, with sophisticated question sets.
- Consistent capacity provided by A-rated insurer partners including Accelerant Agency (UK) Ltd, AXA Insurance, Hiscox Insurance Company Limited, Tokio Marine HCC, as well as ARAG UK plc. Ensuring financial security, stability and trust.
- Team of Business Development Managers available to support broker partners.
- First notification of loss and ongoing claims management provided by Sedgwick International UK.
Please get in touch with Steve Cowman, Managing Director to find out how we can support your business and address any capacity issues you may be facing.