Holiday Homes Insurance Products 2

Holiday Home Insurance

Because holiday homes are usually empty for more than 30 days at a time, standard house insurance cover isn’t suitable.

We have developed buildings and contents insurance specifically designed to answer the needs of the holiday and second home owner.

Whether it’s a beach house or city apartment, we can provide the quality insurance cover your client needs.

We offer highly competitive rates and generous commission levels across our full range of products.

Please click here for your tailored online quotation or call our underwriting team on 0333 032 5000 who will assist you with any unusual or difficult risks.

What’s Included?

As Standard

  • Sum insured up to £2m in any one location
  • Glass
  • No cover for more than 12 months
  • Public liability

Adjustable Covers

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Subsidence
  • Loss of rent