Late Night Bar Insurance
For many insurers Late Night Bars are a high risk proposition. It is key that these businesses have sufficient insurance cover that meets their very specific needs. NBS provide exactly that.
Over many years working in this market we have built an understanding of the issues facing the licensed trade and we provide specialist insurance policies designed to meet the needs of the entertainment and licensed trade industries.
Our comprehensive policies extend to include, for example, sound, video, lighting equipment and loss of license.
Our Late Night Bar Insurance scheme not only offers comprehensive cover, but at very competitive premium levels. We even offer premium discounts for well managed risks.
We offer highly competitive rates and generous commission levels across our full range of products.
- Business interruption – £500,000
- Goods in transit – £2,000
- Money – £5,000 in transit / £2,000 in safe
- Deterioration of stock – £2,000
- Glass cover – unlimited
- Public & products liability – £5,000,000
- Employers liability – £10,000,000
- Loss of license – £100,000
- Legal expenses – £100,000
- Tenants improvements
- Electronic business equipment
- Sound, lighting & entertainment equipment
- Wines & spirits
- Outside catering