Live Music Venue and Gentlemen’s Club Insurance
Live music and Gentlemen’s clubs carry risks that are absolutely unique to these industries. It is key that these businesses have sufficient insurance cover that meets their very specific needs. We offer bespoke cover that meets the needs of businesses in this sector.
Like Nightclubs, Live Music Venues and Gentlemen’s Clubs operate within a strict regulatory environment and many insurers class this industry as a high-risk category with insurance premiums reflecting this.
We have extensive experience working in these specialist areas and fully understand the issues facing these businesses so have developed insurance products specifically to meet their needs.
Our comprehensive policies extend to include, for example, sound, video, lighting equipment and loss of license.
Our bespoke insurance schemes not only offers comprehensive cover, but at very competitive premium levels. We even offer premium discounts for well managed risks.
We offer highly competitive rates and generous commission levels across our full range of products.
- Business interruption – £500,000
- Goods in transit – £2,000
- Money – £5,000 in transit / £2,000 in safe
- Deterioration of stock – £2,000
- Glass cover – unlimited
- Public & products liability – £5,000,000
- Employers liability – £10,000,000
- Loss of license – £100,000
- Legal expenses – £100,000
- Tenants improvements
- Electronic business equipment
- Sound, lighting & entertainment equipment
- Wines & spirits
- Outside catering
- Deep fat frying including full ranges